Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010

Hi Everyone! thank you all for your new year wishes and greetings! I had a lovely time with close friends! We made a decision and went to the office to escape the 1.5 million people out and about Sydney streets! The office view at night es magnífico!!! but it was not great for taking pictures especially for amatures like me, the office was too bright and there was too much reflection from the glass windows! Anyway it was a much relaxing NYE countdown as compared to the other years of squeezing with sweaty Singaporeans while walking from City Hall to clarke quay and then trying to get in to Attica and dragging your swollen feet from Clarke Quay back to city hall just to collect your car!


The fireworks display was great! Enjoy the pictures!



I hope you guys have thought of your new year resolution! I sure did, I usually ask for alot from myself! But this year i want to keep it simple, something i can achieve easily, all i want is to be happy! That is my resolution for 2010. Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment