Sunday, January 17, 2010

Your cold so toes!

That got me laughing really hard after i realized that i said " Your cold so toes" to uncle C.. When i really actually meant to say " your toes are so cold". And Just a few weeks ago I told Vivian while at work.. "lets eat popo cops" today!

So being curious george, I went hunting around the world wide web, the results I got were not very funny!

Some people called it "Spoonerism" and who gave spoonerism its name? - Mr William Archibald Spooner. But his spoonerisms were mostly intentional, which could be hidden messages and secret words. Want to read a list of them visit here, I didnt find them particularly funny though!

So what are the unintentional spoonerisms? Some people say it is a form of dyslexia, And not only children get it, adults can get it when they become older. Dyslexia is a disability in children and it is always misconcepted to be a visually-based reading disability when in reality, it is a language-based disorder. Browsed through the forums, and alot of adults have the mixing of letters problems, and it got worst and they become embarrassed of the way they speak.

Gulps, I better play more Mahjong my brain needs to exercise!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...remember how when you were little, pineapples were pinapines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaah.. yes and kenucky was forever tengkucky! =)

    ReplyDelete