Sunday, February 28, 2010

withdrawal symptoms

Haven't been blogging, I'm in one of those.. i feel awful moods.. maybe its because i am having one of those "i miss my family.. but it was my choice to come here" episodes. I know what you are thinking! I just have to keep telling myself.. "you will be fine"

My perth trip was fun, relaxing and heart warming, getting to see how my sis & brother in law raise their little one is just amazing! I must say cheah, you are doing a great job. You are an amazing mummy and your baby is the most amazing little girl i know. That little one is fiesty and has alot of character, just like her mummy. Yet reserved, observant & quiet just like her daddy.. oh and really kay po just like her yee yee.. Getting to see the Loo sisters was great too, this trip was short but very, very worth it. You know how your heart feels warm and fuzzy?? This trip made me feel like that. haha gosh.. this is overwhelming! I miss you guys! I'll post pictures soon, promise!

So what other withdrawal symptoms am i suffering from? alot i guess.. some are bad habits.. some are good memories.. others are just redundant and unnecessary emotions, which i think i should already have kept in lock and key.

i just have to keep remembering that, it is not going to be easy and the road ahead is not going to be smooth sailing, but at least in the near future, i can look back and say "hey, wow, you have came a long way to this" and then give myself a pat on my own heavy shoulders.

1 comment: